InkCase Now v1.1.6.0 (2015.6.19)

Find the latest updates & announcement from InkCase Team

InkCase Now v1.1.6.0 (2015.6.19)

Postby InkCase » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Dear all,

Please find the latest version InkCase Now as below:
InkCaseNow_v1.1.6.0_2015.6.19.apk
(900.64 KiB) Downloaded 752 times

Please note that I've skipped V1.1.5.0 and please find the change history below for both versions.

InkCase Now v1.1.5.0
1. Fixed the display problem when the system Font size is big
2. Fixed the problem where the data within InkCase Now will not be updated when system language changed while InkCase Now is running
3. Updated the clock face display for the hour hand to move one degree every 2 minutes instead of just having only one big jump of 30 degree every hour in the previous version.
4. Disable the screen rotation in InkCase Now Setting to avoid some display problem
5. Fixed the display compatibility problem for smartphone with different resolution

InkCase Now v1.1.6.0
1. Fixed the problem where sometimes InkCase Now will still push an update to InkCase while user is reading book on InkCase.

Do note that:
1. It has been tested mainly in Chinese language interface, there are still a lot of language related problem, let me know if you can't understand it and need me to explain. We will improve the language in future versions.
2. Some known problems that we still need more time to work on:
>>The app may still crash while using. Probability: 5%. You can try relaunch the app again.
>>As we are using the data from Yahoo Finance Stock API, for the Stock under Shanghai Stock Exchange, you will find that the data is always 0 recently. For this we need Yahoo side to fix, but we might add in more alternate data source in future (not the top priority now)
>>In the Setting, if you made some changes and press the "back" button on your smartphone, it return to the InkCase Now main screen with the changes in effect as if you press the "OK" button. Please leave with this first and there will be some major changes for the setting in future versions.

Do give us more feedback and bugs reporting :) and we will continue to improve. Thanks!
InkCase
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements